This could be your opportunity!
ABA is currently seeking highly motivated entrepreneurs with a love of the sport of bass fishing to fill openings for Tournament Director positions.
Tournament Directors serve a critical role in maintaining the integrity of the sport of tournament bass fishing. A tournament region is only as good as the director. ABA is currently looking to grow our regional coverage so if you think you have what it takes and want to make some extra spending money – call us… (714) 423-4532
Tournament directors must possess the following:
• The ability to be on time.
• Have strong people skills.
• Possess basic organizational skills.
• Be able to communicate, be friendly and respectful.
• Willingness to return calls to anglers to answer questions.
• Entry-level computer skills.
• An understanding of social media .
• Communicate and corporate with local tournament venues.
• Operate smooth check-in/registrations.
• Complete Safe and timely blast-off.
• Select and set-up weigh-in site.
• Understand and properly display sponsor signage.
• Conduct efficient Weigh-in with photos.
• See to Proper care of the fish.
• Conduct fun and engaging awards presentation. Photos/Simple Video of winners.
• Submit Results in a timely manner.